Botanical Name : Eucalyptus globules
Source : China
Plant : Leaf
Collection Method : Steam distillation
Thousands years ago, this evergreen tree had been used to treat the wide range of conditions in Chinese, Indian Ayurveda, as well as regimens in Europe. Its fresh with woody-sweet scent extracted from leaves and young twigs. Live fresh and carry on.
- Skin care: Burns, blisters, cuts, herpes, insect bites, lice, skin infections, wounds.
- Circulation muscles and joints: Muscular aches and pains, poor circulation, rheumatoid arthritis, sprains.
- Respiratory system: Asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, coughs, sinusitis, throat infections.
- Immnue system: Chicken pox, colds, epidemics, flu, measles.
- Nervous system: Debility, headaches, neuralgia.
- Other: Insect repellent
Work Well With
Infuse attractive herbal essential oils like thyme, rosemary, lavender, marjoram, pine, cedarwood and lemon to awaken the sense of spirit.
Direction to Use
Skincare and personal care - Dilute with carrier oils before applying to the skin.
Home fragrance - Dilute with mixing bases for reed diffuser, burner, and home spray.
Keep in a tightly closed and dark glass or aluminium container and store at temperature below 20 °C. Avoid the direct sunlight or exposure to high voltage electrical lighting. After opening, use up as early as possible.
Generally Nontoxic, non-irritant, nonsensitizing. However, in concentration can irritate the skin. Should be diluted before apply on skin. The oil should not be used on young children. When taken internally is toxic.